Choosing a Path
There will be many decisions to make post-graduation, and as you consider your future, many questions likely come to mind.
- How do I decide whether to open my own practice, go to work with someone or buy an existing business?
- How do I know if I’m buying a “good” practice?
- Should I lease or buy an office? What are the pros and cons of each?
- How do I choose professional advisors?
- How do I decide where to locate?
- How do I decide between associating and an independent contractor position?
Before you make any decisions, you should research each option carefully and ask your college advisors or any mentors for advice based on their experiences. In this section we will highlight: